1. Clarify the vision, mission and core values of your business. Articulate what you want to achieve. Put your thoughts into crystal clear words. Perform a Business Resource Management (BRM) analysis to identify areas of inefficiency and unproductivity.
2. Build a strong business plan, set SMART goals, learn to prioritise, not procrastinate.
3. Dig deep and identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats (SWOT analysis) inside and outside your business. Get down to the nitty gritty and sift through the granules.
4. Optimise your work life balance. Improve time management. Learn how to recruit the best staff, motivate them, retain them. Delegate. Let go.
5. Learn how to set boundaries and say “no” positively when dealing with difficult & demanding clients.
6. Get your mojo back. Find renewed motivation & energy. Rethink your marketing & advertising campaigns. Clarify your target market. Learn to write inspiring & enticing content aimed at them.
7. Ditch the negative habits & behaviours. Change your mindset. Look for the positive. Learn from your mistakes.
8. Stand tall & look them in the eye. How to confidently make presentations & pitches for new business.
9. Learn to dedicate time to self-care. Stop and listen. Concentrate on your breath. Observe your thoughts. Recognise stress signals, practise breathing techniques & mindfulness.
10. Take away valuable tools to navigate change & growth on your own. In your own time. On your own terms. Know how it feels to be confident & successful in your world.
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.”